Monday, September 1, 2008

So move-in went excellently well. 

It was kinda hot, which sucked, but everything went according to plan. My dorm room layout worked out even better than i expected. 

After I got everything out of our vehicle and into my room, we (almost) instantly had to go to our neighborhood groups. It was slightly awkward for everyone. There were a lot of new faces and I've never had to force myself to try and be so social. I was exhausted and wanted to nap.

And then we went to the chapel and were entertained by all the extremely excited Orientation Leaders. We had a motivational speaker also, which was alright. Finally, after all the festivities were over, it was time to go meet people once again.

And then..... we tried to find something to do that night for fun... and it was both a terrible and useful experience, and I will tell you about it later because I am late for dinner and my tummy is grumbling.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment