Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Testing, 1, 2, 3

Today started out EXCELLENT....

I took the first college quiz of my career on Monday for Scholar  Citizen, my honors class. It wasn't too hard, but I still had some first-college-quiz-ever-jitters. 

So today I got the quiz back and... i got 95 percent :) So yeah, i was pretty darn happy. 

BUT THEN, i had a spanish test today.... and it was probably the worst I've ever done on a test, EVER. It was a total buzzkill. I'm not looking forward to getting that test back and seeing how terrible I did.

But I'm over it.

Now I know that I need to study more... or i might get a tutor for spanish, considering they're free. 

And another story: after my scholar citizen class (which ended at 10:00) i went back to my room to take a nap. I set my alarm for 10:52 so i could make it to my cinema class by 11:00. Unfortunately, I set my alarm for 10:52 PM.... so i took a nap a little bit longer than i was planning on and showed up for class 20 minutes late.

And tonight's agenda: homework, homework, homework... mail a few letters, reorganize my room, other boring stuff, etc....

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Butterfly" by Mason Jennings. CHECK IT OUT. Mason Jennings is good.... It will make you happy. Listen and repeat.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment