Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spontaneity

You wanna know the best part of going to Augsburg College?

Yeah, it's a private school and i have small classes.
Yeah, people are surprisingly nice.
Yeah, the school is tiny enough to recognize everyone's face but still be able to meet new people.
Yeah, there are a million other reasons, but my favorite one is....

Spontaneity is entirely possible.

Tonight, at 5:30, my friends and I decided to go to a twins game. It was random. I just felt like going.

Not only are tickets only 4 dollars (if you show your student id) but there are also dollar dome dogs (which taste heavenly when they only cost a dollar). AND, i love the Twins. AND, they are sooo close to winning the division and we played the white sox tonight.

It was sweet. And it was only a 4 minute lightrail ride away. :)

On the downside, all my professors are giving out the most homework i've gotten all semester. I feel like they all got together and said "hey. lets give out some homework right now because we love our students and we want them to get smarter so we'll give them sooo much homework because we know they love it."

but really. it's piling up. and i need to do it right now  :) it will be another late night.

1 comment:

  1. Hoooomework! Only the Honors courses are getting me. My others are surprisingly low pressure.

    ReplyDelete