Thursday, September 11, 2008

New American Classic

Today I started a list.... The Adam list... a list of movies, music, books, all the stuff that i need to see/listen to/read... Here's a little taste:

MOVIES I WANT TO SEE
burn after reading
Kabluey
the last mistress
boy a
kicking it
overnight
savage grace
mister foe
reprise
my own private idaho (old)
casablanca
the godfather pt 2
murderball
bigger, stronger, faster
raging bull
startup.com

Books
'This history of love' by nicole krauss
"Rant" by Chuck Palahniuk

music
kate nash
mason jennings
elliot smith - memory lane
a rocket to the moon
brighten

google/watch/read any of that stuff... then thank me later. :)

I also started making a list of concerts that I want to see (Girl Talk, The Academy Is..., JACK'S MANNEQUIN!), but then i realized that i have spent a lot of my money on books and school junk... I definitely went out to eat a few too many times the first week or two of college. I have already decided to cut back on that (but i still have a "free sub" card for Jimmy Johns, my new all time favorite place).

But as far as good news goes, I'm all caught up on homework. which is good.

and I had a meeting for the "Students for Obama" organization (although we're not quite official) tonight, and things went well... On tuesday I clipboarded (which consists of me walking around the christianson lobby asking people if they support obama and then taking their contact info) for about an hour and got about 25 new supporters, which is pretty good. thursday we're planning on doing a door-knocking thing all over campus, which should be fun.

and now, I'm going to go watch a movie... probably Kill Bill Vol. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment