Sunday, September 21, 2008

Requiem for a Dream

Yeah.... it's 4:00 in the morning.

D' and I just finished watching Requiem for a dream.

And before that, a whole bunch of people chilled in my room and talked.

And before that we had a dance party on floor 2.

And before that, I did the normal, college, saturday thing and relaxed, homework-free.

It was an eventful day......

A lot of people went home this weekend... I got some people together though and we put on a little dance party. Alex supplied the AWESOME speaker system, Lewis was the DJ, Katie and Hannah were in charge of decorations, and Brad let us use his strobe light. It was pretty sweet. There weren't that many people here at Augsburg this weekend (I guess the three week mark is when everyone goes home to visit), but we still had a lot of fun...

And afterwards, a lot of people went to the U for parties and all that jazz... I decided that i was tired (even though I'm still not sleeping), and that i would stay home tonight... despite my decision, people still ended up coming in my room and talking....

Eventually, it was just D' and I. It was pretty in depth... you know, God, life, and politics... all that jazz... and then at 1 in the morning we decided to watch Requiem for a Dream. Being a film major, I am ashamed to see that I have never seen this movie before... but D has... and he said he hated it, even though he said he considered it as one of the top 5 movies he's seen... so he made me watch it.

And i've never seen anything so depressing.

In fact, I don't even want to talk about it right now. I'm going to bed, and hopefully, I'll wake up to sunshine :)

Oh, and you'll get my critique soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment