Saturday, August 30, 2008

"The Bare Neccessaties" (Sing It)

So I woke up at 7:30 this morning to finish packing.

I think that I am bringing WAY too much stuff.

And I think today will be a looooongggg day.

BUT, I'm excited.

After spending days putting all my belongings into little boxes, in about an hour I'll be leaving my house to go to Augsburg. I want to get this moving in business to get done as soon as possible so i can sit back and relax in my dorm room, but i doubt there will be any relaxing tonight.

Last night I went to the high school football game, and a lot of my friends were home for Labor Day Weekend. Not only did we beat Yellow Medicine East 55-0 (and I realized how much i really really really miss football), but i had a lot of fun sitting and talking with my friends about their college experiences so far. It was also a little bit weird that I had to say goodbye to them. I won't be seeing a lot of them for a few months....

Anyway, I think I've got everything I need. My mom's been going crazy the last couple days: "Oh, you need this, and this, and this..." But really, there are only a few things that I NEED to bring:

my movie collection
my guitar
balderdash (best game ever)
my computer
my camcorder

...and that's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment