Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i've got big, extravagant plans

i've got lists.... and so little time.

i move in on saturday. and i have a lot of things to accomplish before i leave. but you know when you keep telling yourself, "oh, i'll do it tomorrow".... well, i'm still waiting for tomorrow to come around and it's been that way for days now.

today i took my little siblings tubing. my mom has constantly been telling me, "you need to do things with your siblings before you leave" and i've been trying my best. i'm trying to fit in as much family time as i can, especially now that most of my other friends have already moved into their dorms. i'm really not planning on coming home from Augsburg all that often, so i'm going to enjoy these last couple days while i can.

and then as soon as i decide i'm going to sit back and relax... i remember that long list of things to do.... especially since i was sick all day yesterday and sat on the couch watching the democratic convention. it wasn't a very productive day.

i need to pack.
i need to find a job on campus.
i need to clean EVERYTHING out of my room so my sister can move in (sad...)
i need to send some last minute thank you cards to family.
i need to go shopping for dorm stuff.
i need to contact my roommate and figure out some last minute things.
i need to say goodbye to my friends.
i need some sleep.

so maybe my list isn't that long.... but neither is my time left at home.

but i work pretty well under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment