Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We haven't located us yet.

I love Tuesdays.

Especially this particular Tuesday. My one class of the day was canceled so we could get together with our groups and work on our city project. My group has to write about the significance of cities in the bible and the role various religions have played in the city of Jerusalem.

I don't think it will be that bad.

So... I rolled out of bed at 9:34 this morning, brushed my teeth, strolled up to the 9th floor in my pajamas, and then met with my group at exactly 9:40.

After all that was all done, I decided to be productive.

So I went back to my room and watched "A Complete History of My Sexual Failures" in the warm comfort of my bed.

It's a documentary where a 30-something year old man tracks down his ex-girlfriends and tries to figure out exactly why they broke up... hilarity ensues. It's a decent documentary.. most of the time I was pissed off at the guy because he seemed to ruin every decent relationship he ever had... If you ever want to learn what NOT to do, watch this movie.

And then I decided to realistically be productive and reorganize all the things in my room. It was a good feeling. I also have to finish my homework that I fell asleep doing earlier today.

And right now it feels like midnight but it's only 8, which is an awesome feeling. sometimes i wish there was more time in a day. sometimes i dont.

So i'm wasting more time watching the Darjeeling Limited (hence the title).

Song of the week: "The Temptation of Adam" by Josh Ritter

I don't know why I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment