Sunday, November 23, 2008

Title and Registration

Tuesday was registration for next semester's classes... which meant that basically every First Year student was sitting at their computer and counting down the minutes until 5:00 pm.

First Years were the last to register, so I was pretty nervous when I saw that some of the classes I wanted were already half full (or half empty???).

Each student is given an adviser to help them through the registration process. I was pretty confused at first, mostly because I wasn't sure which college credits from high school transferred into which classes.

And then it came down to picking classes... I was kind of disappointed that I did not get to take any film classes next semester. My film professor suggested that I wait to take my production classes so I can take them with fellow First Years... mostly because I will be more comfortable taking them with the same people for the rest of the film classes. Either way, I'm already ahead of the other film majors in my grade anyway because I had so many english credits transfer.

So I decided to take the required business classes for a business major.

I'm almost 100 percent confident that I will double major in film and then business. I'm not quiet sure what kind of emphasis I will have on my business major though... Either Business Administration or a combined major in Business and Economics.

So here's my schedule for next year (I luckily got all the classes that I wanted):

Principals of Marketing
Honors: Science, Technology, and Citizenship
Honors: Liberating Letters, the Humanist Tradition
Principals of Microeconomics

I'm really not looking forward to that Science class, however... I hate science.

1 comment:

  1. We're taking the Hon. science course together. Get ready to be awed by the awesome math/science duo that is me and Sam Smith! We're going to bust chops.

    ReplyDelete