Friday, November 14, 2008

Down and Out

I just (most likely) failed my Spanish test.... So I went to Cooper's and bought a Mocha Auggie to drink away my sorrows....

I actually studied for this one too... I studied last night and I studied for a solid hour and a half before class.... It feels pretty crappy.

I think I'm going to blame the fact that I got absolutely no sleep last night.

First of all, Nathaniel was watching TV until 1:30 in the morning... Finally, he falls asleep... Luckily, I brought ear plugs with me to college (a necessity considering Nathaniel's snoring can be heard from the opposite side of the hallway), however, the radiator in my room sucks.

We did not even have the heater on last night, yet it makes the most terrible noise ever. Imagine someone hitting a metal bowl with a metal spoon next to your ear every 11 seconds. Combine that with Nathaniel's snoring and you have a full-piece band.

Considering this was one of the worst days I've had in a long time, my weekend has officially began. Hopefully things will start to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment