Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

It's good to be home.

Sleeping in my own bed is the best feeling in the world. And in the spirit of thanksgiving, I had pumpkin pie for breakfast this morning. That's right, for breakfast. (speaking of pumpkin pie, don't you love all those seasonal foods that they have at restaraunts right now? aka pumpkin pie blizzard at Dairy Queen... it sounds gross, which was my first thought, but it is A-mazing!)

I'm trying to avoid eating a lot now though... I plan on eating at least 3 plate fulls at my grandma's house. My grandma is the best cook in the world. I love eating her meals. I can not wait.

The rest of the day will involve relaxing, taking a nap, watching some football. Speaking of which, I bet that the Lions will lose to Tennessee by more than 21 points.. for sure. The Lions suck. I think it's almost as impossible to go undefeated as it is to win every single game, but the Lions have a shot of going 0-16 this year... And I'm not sure why... Just last year Kitna predicted winning 10 games. And they were decent... what happened?

Anyway, It would have been nice to not have class yesterday.. Most of my other friends from high school didn't have class and were home tuesday night already. But 2 out of my 3 classes were cancelled and i got out of Minneapolis by 2 yesterday afternoon. Traffic still sucked.

either way, Augsburg ends school pretty early... I think the last week of April, but i'm not sure. It's definitely earlier than a lot of other schools. Which is nice.

But I'm going to go eat some turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment