Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cause I'm a Window Shopper.

I'm going shopping tomorrow. Just decided.

I don't know what I'm in for... My mom told me I won't survive.

But I think that Black Friday shopping is something that everyone should experience... I'm not sure what kind of benefit that would have on someone... But I'm sure it would be entertaining.

I don't even know if I need anything. I spent a little bit of time today looking at ads and trying to determine if I really need anything (I don't). And then I looked at amazon.com and most of the things I was looking at are the same price online anyway... so i'll buy them online... But i'm still going tomorrow with some friends just to experience it.

Speaking of which, one of the kids in my film class was talking about black friday shopping yesterday. He said that he would most likely be outside of a best buy at 5 pm today, waiting in line already with a chair that he will set up right in front of the door. (5 pm... really?) Oh, and did i mention that he takes a loan out of the bank in order to buy as much stuff as possible... and then he sells it all on Ebay and makes a few hundred bucks.

I sometimes wish i was that hardcore. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment