Sunday, February 8, 2009

Too Much Love

Last night was a party.

It was not planned out entirely. On Wednesday, Lindsay (the girl from my high school who was planning on coming to Augsburg until a week before school started... she attends mankato state instead) decided that her and sara (another girl from my high school) were coming to the cities to visit me.

And this made me want to get all our minneapolis high school friends together. Blake and Kurt came over from the U of M, and Brooke came over from AVEDA. Even Cole drove here all the way from St. Johns.

Lindsay and Sarah went to the Mall of America first (typical: they had to buy outfits to wear for dancing that night.... i made fun of them a lil bit) then they came here and showered in katies bathroom and got ready.

All my high school friends went out to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory. It was pretty good. I wasnt that hungry....

STORY TIME: Bryon and I were hungry around 1:30 in the afternoon. He had his car here and a coupon that his mom gave him for uptown pizza... buy one get one free. so we got in his car and started driving. We didnt know where the pizza joint was, but we luckilly found it. When we got there we couldnt decide what size we wanted... so we ordered a jumbo pizza for 22 bucks (and we got a second jumbo pizza for free). Between the two of us, we could not even finish one of those pizzas, so now, i have an entire half of the other pizza sitting in my fridge. gotta love leftovers :)

But back to my other story: i wasnt that hungry so i ordered one of the cheapest meals. With tips and everything i probably spent about 11 bucks.

We then proceeded back to my room, i called most of my augsburg friends, and we had a party in there. on average, there were about 20 people in my room. it was crazy.

finally, at about 10:30 we walked to the lightrail (i walked there in just a t-shirt because i did not want to pay for coat check-in at first ave.. it was surprisingly not-that-cold outside and i was fine).

We took the lightrail to the last stop downtown, walked to First Ave, and we all danced.

Definitely one of the best nights I had here.

1 comment:

  1. And me being a creeper saw you guys by the light rail.. I did notice you were not wearing a coat, which I thought was foolish since it was February. And I made a trip back to my apartment just to get a scarf and mittens. Crazy Adam.

    ReplyDelete