Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Joy Ride

It is 11:34 pm.

Just got back from Rainbow Foods. Reason: I really really had a desire for chips.

Well, there's actually more to it than that... Today my family drove out to the cities because they are all going to Arizona to visit my grandmother. Which of course means that they brought the car to Augsburg, I drove them to the airport, and the best part.... I get the car until next Tuesday.

It is almost a mini-holiday for me.

Of course, you don't NEED a car at Augsburg.... that is really one of the points that they try and sell (enforce) to incoming students.

With that said, I WISH i had a car down here. It would be so much more convenient. I would probably only use it a couple times a week, but I would definitely get out a little bit more... Most of that has to do with the weather though. I would prefer walking and biking during the summer, but lately, it's been just too dang cold.

So after the long day of class, and the student government meeting (imagine being in the same room for 3 hours and 45 minutes!!!!! it was long) i came up to my room and wanted a snack.

And along with the car-holiday came special assortments of food and snacks. One of them being salsa con queso (YES!).. unfortunately i didn't have chips.

So katie and i left to go to Rainbow Foods at about 10:45 and then bought stuff and then drove around downtown minneapolis for absolutely no reason and drove absolutely nowhere. it was an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment