Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Watcha Gunna Do?

There is one student who works for DPS (department of public safety) that I really do not like.

Yes, she is probably doing her job... but she just isn't nice.

I have had three separate incidents with her. One time I called DPS to pick Katie and I up from the U of M law school. She asked "are you there yet?" and I said "Yes, I am walking there right now". Then she said "Ok, call back when you get there" then HUNG UP ON ME. Ok, whatever. I'm fine with that. Yes, I did tell her that I was walking her there. I just called her back precisely 1.5 seconds later and told her I was there (because I was).

The next time, on Superbowl Sunday, I had a room full of hungry people and a few pizzas to make. So, I went and got my RA so he could get the key from DPS. This particular student that I don't like (at this moment I forgave her for the first incident... it wasnt that big of a deal. I just wish she wouldn't have been so rude) was working. She told my RA that both keys were rented out and we would need to wait 10 minutes until they would probably be brought back. So my RA went back to his room and I went back to my room. 10 minutes later i called from my room and asked her if either of the keys were returned. She asked if I was an RA, I said no, and then she told me that "I can't give you that information". Seriously? You can't tell me if the keys for the kitchen have been returned?

Ok, she was probably just doing her job. But she was also being rude again.

And then today, I have my mom's car here... so naturally I went to DPS to get a visitors parkingpass. This has been the third time over the course of this year that i have needed to get a parking pass. However, that student was working and told me that she could not give me a parking pass unless my visitor came to get it. she would not give me one.... grrr... I just walked away, waited an hour until her shift was over, and then got a visitors pass from the next person working.

She is a meany.

1 comment:

  1. You voice how we all feel about DPS.
    All the time.
    Except for my friend, Katrina. I doubt the meanie you speak of is Katrina. She rocks. :D

    ReplyDelete