Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Science of Sleep

Yeah, I took a 5 hour nap yesterday..... Accidentally of course.

I stayed up really late doing homework the night before.. I woke up the next day extremely exhausted. It's actually a miracle that I went to both of my morning classes. After class, I ate a quick lunch, and immediately went up to my room for a nap... and I set my alarm for 1:15 so i could wake up and get ready for spanish.

Unfortunately I slept through my alarm and woke up 5 hours later.

I think my sleep schedule is completely thrown off.

Not only that, but finals are coming up. And it's stressful. I have a film due, a powerpoint presentation, and a test... things aren't going to be fun the next week. 

Tonight I have to go downtown and film some scenes for my movie... at 9:30 at night.. I won't get back until late again.... grrrr..

No comments:

Post a Comment