Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Colors of the Wind

Yup, still sick.

So today, I went down to Murphy's (the alternative to the main cafeteria on campus... burgers, fries, chicken, deli, all that stuff) because they sell some things that you might need for your dorm. Soap, cereal, milk, and most importantly, tissues... which i was in dire need of.

BUT, the football team was having their banquet in the main cafeteria, therefore, lunch was being served in one of the rooms downstairs and the booths in Murphy's were being used.

For some reason, the dining service then thought that it would be necessary to close Murphys, which means that i do not get to buy my tissues. which made me mad.

and then i was more mad because i wanted to eat at murphys because today's brunch was a nasty roast beef sandwich and leftover soup... luckilly they did have delicious waffles, otherwise i would have protested and screamed. and yelled. and probably cussed.

oh, and this weekend i accidentally walked into a girls bathroom. yup, never saw that coming.

the only sunshine in my day today was that the vikings won. yay.

Yesterday i went to the mall of america with katie to buy hannahs bday present. I was very happy with myself that i did not actually buy anything. Yes, i looked all around for christmas presents (for myself mostly) but i've been kinda fruggle lately.

And then that night we went to eat at Chino Latinos. It was excellent. Katie made me try sushi, and it was bomb. Soo goood... but sooo expensive.

And when we came back from the restaurant, they all partied.. and i went to bed because i didn't feel good. luckilly, i have the best girlfriend in the world and she kept me company and watched Scrubs with me till I fell asleep.

Today i finished filming my movie for my film final, but this week will be ROUGH....

And as i type this, i am also finishing some other school work while i also watch Pocahantas with Katie. she has to study it for her American Indians in Cinema class... there's nothing like watching Pocahantas at 11:30 at night...

I gots lots'a work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment