Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Finish Line

Almost there... Finals week is all next week. Nerve-racking, I know.

I was pretty happy to finally be done with most of my classes. It really hit me Thursday after religion... "I am completely done with this class..."

I am definitely happy to be done with Spanish... I hated that class... Not really because it was a bad class but because I was really bad at Spanish. I am also happy to be done with my religion class. I'm usually obsessed with all that jazz, especially studying Islam and other world religions however, I felt like I rarely learned anything from that class. I actually would not be surprised if some students lost faith by taking that religion class... I'm probably being a little harsh, but the class left me with more negative moments than positive ones.

And tonight my professor for that class sent me an e-mail telling everyone all the things we need to study for the test on Thursday. It will be very hard... which is expected. But I was a little disappointed when a lot of the things on the test were barely emphasized on in class. It's not all that bad, I just have a lot of work to do.

My Spanish final is on Tuesday. It will take 15 minutes.

I have a paper due on Wednesday for Scholar Citizen. There is no final in that class. I also have a test for my Film class.

And lastly, I have that religion final.

Sunday and Monday will be spent studying. all day. like A.P.

1 comment: