Monday, March 30, 2009

To Do List

Since I decided not to accomplish anything this weekend...

here is my to do list for today:

Take a Liberating Letters quiz on the Gallileo book (and study for this quiz)
Fill out a resume thing for an award that I was nominated for.
Get pictures of the three groups of people running for Stu. Gov. Pres and V.P
Send those pictures to Marketing and Communications
Figure out my classes
Contact my teacher from high school to get a syllabus
Bring that syllabus to the english department in order to get credit for the course
Go to HR and notify them of my two new jobs.
Talk to Phil about my new job and set up a schedule.
Call Alumni for my Ignite job.
Make a Facebook Group, "Adam Spanier for Student Government 09-10"
Clean my room... it got kinda messy after this weekend
Go to an Honors House meeting tonight.
Meet with my Lib. Letters group about the Trial that starts tomorrow.

And I have to shower.....

And avoid the temptation of playing Killzone 2 all day:

(Image from http://www.marnscda.com/downloads/NerdsGM/wallpaper_killzone_06_1024.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment