Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break, Day 1

Last night my friends and I had a little get together in my room... We stayed up all night talking, knowing that we wouldnt see eachother for a little more than a week.

So yes, I stayed up really late.

Which resulted in me sleeping through my alarm this morning and missing my only class of the day... And my mom arrived to pick me up around 12 o'clock, asking "Why aren't you all packed up and ready to go home yet?" Little did she know, I only woke up about an hour before she got there....

I am an idiot. It wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't skip Micro, the only class that is challenging me this semester (challenging me in terms of grades... If i do well the rest of the semester, I might get a 4.0 in that class).

Well, I sucked it up, got in the car with my mom, and took the hour and a half drive home.

The first thing I did when I got home was make myself a fried-egg sandwich and then layed in my bed.

It was beautiful.

So tonight I'm not doing anything... I stopped at St. Johns to visit a few buddies, but now it's about 10pm, I'm gunna watch a movie, and then go to bed.

I have to wake up early tomorrow and drive to my uncles house... I will be babysitting all day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment